Real-time betting, also known as "live," is becoming popular with those who target online bookmakers. On the one hand, they are associated with incredible emotions experienced during the match and with profit above average. On the other hand, betting can pose a serious threat to the bankroll. Live Betting Slot V accompanied by free video broadcasts to be attractive to the player. Now it is difficult to imagine a bookmaker without the offer of "live bets." Most professional users with regular profits in bookmakers put it live. We will analyze the pros and cons of the method.
Line in live betting
Parimatch live bets occur during the match. Preferences are given to popular game sports, spectacular individual competitions and esports disciplines. Odds offered by the bookmaker for the current competition change as the meeting progresses. The player bets on individual matches as well as events collected on cumulative coupons.
Live betting odds are available from the start of the match to the end. It should be remembered that the bookmaker can temporarily block the odds. This happens during moments that can affect the rest of the confrontation. For example, a serious foul on an important player, referee's advice or confusion in the penalty area, which is likely to change the result. Betting is usually blocked for a few seconds after scoring a goal - the bookmaker counts the odds, as well as the last minutes of the competition - if the winner of the game has already been determined.
Live bets are not limited to the ability to bet only on the winner of the confrontation. Betting on the winners, of course, are the most popular, but bookmakers in the portfolio keep other offers.
Live is more often defined:
- First-half winner;
- The number of goals in the game;
- The top scorer of the match;
- Which team will score the next goal;
- Receiving the next or a certain number of yellow cards
- team that will perform the next corner, free kick, etc.
Looking at the most popular sport - football, you can risk to say that in live bets you can bet on every, even the smallest detail of the competition on the field during the game.
Pros and cons of betting during the match
The main benefits of real-time betting include:
- Thanks to the free live broadcast in the bookmaker's office, you do not need to look for broadcasts on TV. With odds at your disposal, you can react quickly to events.
- Having the opportunity to play live, we can make a counterattack that will give us profit or compensate for losses regardless of the outcome of the competition.
- The betting firm Parimatch Match Live Betting is a quick response - live bets are calculated almost immediately after the end of the chosen event.
- You can act here throughout the match.
- Odds are calculated by algorithm based on the statistics of the game and the current result of the match, they do not take into account the emotions and obligations of the players. Given this factor, real-time betting can make a big difference.
The disadvantages of the living include:
- Live bets do not cover 100% pre-match offer.
- Closed odds - bookmakers are suspicious and can close the line in case of suspicion of foul play.
- Player emotions - a rapidly changing reality on the field can be very dangerous for the player. Often, after losing one bet, we tend to quickly compensate for losses, which encourages us to make rash steps and lose significant sums.
Betting Match Live is much more difficult than pre-match. Inexperienced players often end their fascination with live games very quickly, losing all the money. Live requires a lot of responsibility and discipline from beginners.