Line on eSports in Parimatch
The list of matches on the bookmaker’s website depends on what events and disciplines are held at one time or another. In Parimatch Match bets are accepted on Dota 2, CS:GO betting, FIFA, Hearthstone, League of Legends, StarCraft II, Rainbow Six, World of Tanks, Call of Duty and other equally popular games.
Parimatch’s eSports painting is one of the widest when compared to other Indian bookmakers. Betting is accepted on:
- The outcome of the match;
- Match total;
- The odds of the match and the cards.
Depending on discipline, bets are also placed on odd murders, the first ten murders, first blood, total time and other markets. Betting is on the winners of the tournament, on the region of the winning team, as well as on which of the two teams will demonstrate the highest results.
The average margin of live and pre-match ranges from 6% to 8%. Perododically in live it reaches 8.5%. This figure is considered to be very generous.
Bonuses and promotions for eSports games
Betterers use bonuses and promotions to increase the chances of winning and increase the amount of possible winnings. The terms of the shares often vary depending on the chosen discipline and the format of the events. For example, in a certain eSports tournament, points may be awarded for winning bets. They can be exchanged for cash from the prize fund.
You can also get a bonus for registering on the site or for replenishing the deposit for a certain amount. Deposit bonuses should be played with the conditions that you will be informed when accruing these bonuses (the amount, the coefficient, the type of bets).
The full list of active promotions and bonuses can be found in the relevant section on the bookmaker’s website. The link to this section is at the bottom of the homepage.
Pros and cons
The main advantages of eSports betting in Parimatch betting are:
- This is a licensed bookmaker’s office, which cooperates with the TSUPIS. Its activities are legal in India.
- Parimatch has a mobile app for gadgets on iOS and Android. In terms of functionality, it is identical to a desktop site: here you can bet and win real money.
- High odds and large amounts of winnings.
- The Payment Match payment system is compatible with various bank cards and e-wallets. The receipt of money into the account is instantaneous. Withdrawals in most cases take between 15 minutes and 12 hours – the speed at which the transfer is processed depends on the payment method you choose. There are options with a commission of 0% on input and withdrawal of funds.
- Players’ personal information and payment data are securely protected by the encryption system. The risk of a hacker attack or leak of information is reduced to zero.
- If there are issues or difficulties, a competent support team will quickly help resolve them.
- BC Parimatch has been operating on the market since 1994, and during this time thousands of betters managed to get considerable sums of money from the bookmaker. Positive feedback from these players is the best proof of the professionalism and integrity of the office.
The main drawbacks of eSports betting in Parimatch include:
- No offline betting points.
- If your Internet connection isn’t fast enough, the mobile app may be hovering.
As you can see, the positive aspects for betting on eSports in BC Parimatch Match are much more than negative. If you feel competent enough in eSports disciplines – boldly try to bet on rupees for the nearest event.